maybach convertable??

"the guvner" haute in die Tasten:

Quite weak imaging job. I doubt that this car exists.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

You could just buy one and brang it raight down here under tha bridge an tha neibor culd cut it down wif his torch!

mcbrue creatively under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
MCBRUE

I'm on my way, I'll bring the beer.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

I thought the Maybach looked fake too. Still. they do need a convertible.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

greek snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com haute in die Tasten:

Yes. Rolls Royce has one - and this car is the main reason why I envy super-rich people;-)

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper