MB 190E runs after 591 000km

There is 2 links below to pages where is 2 perfect evidence that 190e runs after 500 000km. And like you can also see our tax system in Finland makes
sure that even those cars is not bargain. Mika Wiirilinna
http://www.autotalli.com/crometapp/product/cars2/used_search/public/item.jsp?carId1.1539651&list 470827583140&cmd=move11&order4.7&count &portal=auto&.pkg470827582340
http://www.autotalli.com/crometapp/product/cars2/used_search/public/item.jsp?carId1.1452888&list 470828631710&cmd=move1&order4.7&count &portal=auto&.pkg470828631310
Mika Wiirilinna wrote:

http://www.autotalli.com/crometapp/product/cars2/used_search/public/item.jsp?carId1.1539651&list 470827583140&cmd=move11&order4.7&count &portal=auto&.pkg470827582340

http://www.autotalli.com/crometapp/product/cars2/used_search/public/item.jsp?carId1.1452888&list 470828631710&cmd=move1&order4.7&count &portal=auto&.pkg470828631310 Hmm, I gave up looking for the 'english' button. Your links lead to an empty search page.
I've seen multiple 190's and E-classes advertised with 400 to 500.000 kms. Apparently there's still a market for them.
Ximinez
The Spanish Inquisition wrote:

Let's see if this Dutch one works:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?B6D82231D
The first hit is probably a typo ;)
Ximinez
There's a C200D that's done 2.3m km. And the vendor wants EUR 9 500! A bit steep, no, even if the car is 'only' 6 yr old?
DAS
"The Spanish Inquisition" < snipped-for-privacy@myown.mailcan.com> wrote in message
news:445f3298$0$4377$ snipped-for-privacy@dreader13.news.xs4all.nl...
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

That's why I added the following text wich you (for some reason) left out of your quote (cutting away text seems quite useless for a bottom quoter):
"The first hit is probably a typo ;)"
Ximinez
I saw that but didn't really get it. Too subtle for me :-)
news:445f7cb8$0$31639$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xsall.nl...