MB 201, wiper on with lights

Hi All,
I have a MB 190e 2.3, 1988. Whenever it is humid (Rain for a few days, when I go to the carwash...) The wiper turns on as soon as I turn on the
headlights, even with the wiper switch set to off. After a few days of heat, the problem stops until it gets humid again.
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks,
Karle