MB 400 CDI

There seems to be lot of MB E/S 400 CDI cars having engine changed or broken.

Does anyone know what kind of engine problems there are with these cars?

Reg: Harri

Reply to
Harri Markkula

This brute of an engine is not offered in the USA but we look forward to the new 3.0L V-6 diesel!

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

I think there may be a new 4 liter as well.

Hopefully that will make it to the USA.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Sure. But is there any knowledge about what's wrong with the older V8 diesel as it seems to be changed or repaired quite often with low mileage?

Reg: Harri

Reply to
Harri Markkula