MB c240 sport 1998 model door panels

Hi
The rear window on the above car has stopped working. I can hear the motor trying to wind the glass up, but it appears to have come off a chain or something and therefore doesn't move.
I'm having a spot of bother getting the door panel off to investigate (there doesn't appear to be many screws visible!) could someone point me in the right direction?
Many thanks
Andy.