MB c240 sport 1998 model door panels

Hi

The rear window on the above car has stopped working. I can hear the motor trying to wind the glass up, but it appears to have come off a chain or something and therefore doesn't move.

I'm having a spot of bother getting the door panel off to investigate (there doesn't appear to be many screws visible!) could someone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks

Andy.

Reply to
Oshiponga