MB Credit Negative Report Notice

I'm leasing through MB Credit and got a Notice of Negative Credit Report. It sounded like MB Credit reported me to the credit bureaus even though I've never been late on a payment.

I called MB Credit and they assured me that nothing was reported to credit bureaus and the notice was meant to inform that "if" you missed payments they may report it to credit bureaus.

Did anyone else get this notice and are we sure MB Credit didn't send any negative reports?

Thanks in advance, Ricky

Reply to
RickyE

It sounds like one of those mandatory notices required by law (I know = there are some new credit reporting laws going into effect). If you are = concerned, pull your credit report. If they try to charge you, just = tell the bureau that you are seeking employment and they are required to = give you a free copy.

--=20

- RODNEY

Reply to
Rodney T. Grill