MB Diesel Fuel Injectors - brand new FS

I have a limited quantity of brand-new Mercedes/Bosch fuel injector nozzles available. The MB part number is 001 017 29 12. They fit, that I know of, 1979-1985 240D and 300D. If they fit other models,
please let me know and I'll add that information. I'm selling these in sets of 5 for $99 including shipping in the US. Overseas shipping will be extra. The dealer price for the exact same part is $44 x 5 $220.
Please email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or call 1-907-632-5179. If you would like a reference please check eBay Feedback Profile for me, peterjorourke.