mb diesel girl

I was at Mt. Snow in VT this weekend and noticed a beige MB W123 with the euro style bumper and headlights. I approached the people packing it up and low and behold it belonged to a HOT chick from Connecticut.
I fully expected the car to be a 300D, but she said something to the effect of 'hell no, its a 240D'! it even had a 4-spd manual tranny too, just like my old car!
So i end up talking to this girl about old mb diesels, my VW tdi, her other 190e (she was looking for a 190D, but they are rare) and it comes out that she does a lot of the maintainance herself.
needless to say she was very excited when i mentioned that the CDI will be here soon.
hot girl into old mb diesels. does it get any better?? i just had to share this experience with the group.
amazing.
...a dream come true!
alex :O)

manapy wrote:

Find eleven more like that and we have the raw material for a great Mercedes calendar.
.
Does she have a sister?
Is she straight or a lesbian? What is about her siser?
:))
/MJ

That means, are there anymore like her at home.
Oh yea! Swedish Lesbian Mercedes driver!
Now we have two months for the calendar!
Mary Jane wrote:

Did you at least get her number? Such a chick is hard to find!
--
R Green
Tech Support
manapy wrote:

Could she have been at www.mbz.org? Richard

Not the same girl, but here's another MB diesel dream girl from another forum:
http://www.mercedesshop.com/shopforum/showthread.php3?s=&postidR2989#post522989
V-P