MB impresses me with quality - STILL

Hey! Just wanted to let you know:

Had to get 2 new electrically heated washer jets for my 190e. First, they were actually cheaper than I thought, 18$ left side and 9$ right side...wireing is a bit different...so that might make this difference in price.

Well, I put them in...and was about to get a needle for adjusting the jets...so they hit the windshield at the right spot....you know...inner two jets cross eachother and so on...

BUUT...fortunately...I tested before I stared adjusting...and guess what...they come perfectly adjusted... that is JUST amazing. Cause half a millimeter difference on the jet is about

2 feet on the windshield...

How do they do that...? Do they have them testrun in a dummy 190e hood...:O)

No, really...I liked it...that's part of quality for me...

Alex

PS Somehow I get the impression, here in Europe, prices for MB parts, or

190e parts as far as I can tell have lowered...i.e. rear rotors 28$ a piece...nicely treated, so they dont rott away, like the after market ones do...I wont bother bying after market parts anymore... My dealer hat a complete 190e in stock...even when I pick the most unusual part...they have it in stock, if not...3 hours later...they call for me to pick it up...JUST AMAZING!
Reply to
Alex Hemmerich

MB impresses me with quality - STILL Hey! Just wanted to let you know: Had to get 2 new electrically heated washer jets for my 190e. First, they were actually cheaper than I thought, 18$ left side and 9$ right side...wireing is a bit different...so that might make this difference in price. Well, I put them in...and was about to get a needle for adjusting the jets...so they hit the windshield at the right spot....you know...inner two jets cross eachother and so on... BUUT...fortunately...I tested before I stared adjusting...and guess what...they come perfectly adjusted... that is JUST amazing. Cause half a millimeter difference on the jet is about 2 feet on the windshield... How do they do that...? V LUCK!

case

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN