MB Touk, anyone want one?

Hi All, in case you don't know, a Touk is a winter tight fitting hat. I've got one with the MB emblem on it. My wife got it at some point. I don't
like them. I'll mail it to you for something like the price of shipping from or within Canada. email if interested.
- cheers
Guenter Scholz wrote:

used to live close to you in Stratford.