MBCA National Elections

I'm a MBCA member and just got the election brochure in the mail. I couldn't believe how old the candidates are. It seems to be a contest on who's older between the US Supreme Court Justices or MBCA officers. Isn't
there any middle aged person interested in being a MBCA officer or is this truly an "old white man's club" that's passed its usefulness?