MBSPY site - some articles re-added

I have re-added some articles which were lost after the server crash of the MBSPY site in March this year:
New SLK R171 First Look http://www.mbspy.com/r171fl.htm
C-Class W203 Face-Lift Spy-Photos http://www.mbspy.com/w203flsp.htm
C-Class W203 Face-Lift First Look http://www.mbspy.com/w203flfl.htm
MB Roadmap - now dated Feb 14th http://www.mbspy.com/roadmap.htm
Having dug deeeeeply into the harddiscs I found a site backup from February this year - I didn't find it in time when the server crashed in March and so had to use the December 2003 backup in the meantime instead... ==:-(((
Ok, now everything is fine again - have fun browsing the site! (no commercials, no pop-ups, plain html only)
Juergen MBSPY webmaster http://www.mbspy.com
I don't think my '05 C230K Sport sedan has the nano technology. The paint code is 040 - Black. I understand that nano technology is identified by a "C" in front of the paint code. Can you confirm. Btw, US market. TIA
Nota Clu wrote:

There is an article on my site showing the European version with the face-lift plus the info that all the face-lifted versions do have nano-clearcoat with all versions and all colours, metallic and non-metallic, as standard: http://www.mbspy.com/w203flfl.htm
I think you have the non-face-lifted version?
It is alaways a bit confusing for us Europeans with the American model years...
Juergen
"Juergen ." wrote:

...so confusing we even have problems to spell words like _always_ correctly.... ;-)
Juergen
My apologies. I do have the face lifted model. I went to my dealership and they showed me the paint code off the driver's side door jamb and 'lo and behold there was the cherished "C". nano nano!
Nota Clu wrote:

Great!
When I checked the MB press texts for the nano clearcoat I was surprised it is standard on certain models with all colours, metallic and non metallic (C, CLK, SLK any maybe others).
If it keeps what it promises it is a real useful thing.
Juergen