MBSS Security Urgent help

Hi
I have a E230 the one with the sensor on the key to unlock the doors. My problem is that the sensor works I have replaced the batteries but when I point it at the mirror nothing happens. I need to move my car
very urgently is there any way I can start my car using the key and disable this sensor.
many thanks in advance
Tim