MBZ Engine Swaps

What are the most interesting and practical Benz-to-Benz swaps you have seen done or know of?

I have a winter project planned and this being squeezing in a M117 4.5 liter V8 into a W123 77 280E .That is unless this one fellow can work out the title issue on a 1979 W123 280CE with no drive train.Keeping my fingers crossed!!!
If money allows,was going to purchase a set of turbo manifolds for this engine from big boy toys in Australia complete with two KKK rebuilt turbos(not sure about this brand or which model turbo)