mbz.org mailing lists will be down for a bit

One of my mail servers - the one that runs the mbz.org mailing lists, was stolen on friday night around midnight along with everything else in that office in Atlanta. The web pages are safe up here in Canada.

I'll redeploy the lists asap; the backup I have is 3 days old so any subscription changes in that interval will be lost as are the digest archives from roughly nov04 to current.

More details as I have them, and not to be too obvious but all the computer security in the worls means nothing if physical security is, um, suboptimal.

Reply to
Richard Sexton