Meet Nick, everyone!

Page 1 of 3
http://www.parkaspen.co.uk/team.html
Under the group picture "Our Property Managers", click on Nick's name. I'm sure you know it by now.
Funny, he doesn't *look* like a poofter.
He's fat, for one thing.
electrons formed this:

I thought that our nicky sold junk Mercedes parts..?
--
Larry Jandro - Remove spamtrap in ALLCAPS to e-mail

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
Larry Jandro wrote:

He does, in his spare time. He's referenced being a "landlord" several times, although it appears he was being a little less than truthful. Surprised?
Here's an example.....
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=rZ6U7.42762%240A4.3139003%40news11-gui.server.ntli.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain
***

Since I am a landlord, I must disagree.
Nick *****
electrons formed this:

So nick is the fatty in the dark blue shirt on the right, eh..?
Yeah, he did seem to know a bit about building codes, if I remember correctly from a recent thread.
Congrats Alan, you nailed the buggerer..!
--
Larry Jandro - Remove spamtrap in ALLCAPS to e-mail

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
Larry Jandro wrote:

Yep, and the 40 dollar suit.

He sure did, didn't he?

Thank you, sir.
Alan wrote:

What is it about this NG that attracts so many gay anti's?
--
Chris Fleitman.

"We have liberated a number of countries and we do not own one square
Chris Fleitman wrote:

arizonabigguy wrote:

You are gay like Alan and Chris? I'll stay way clear of you!
Regards, Greg.P.
Gregory Procter wrote:

Like Alan and Chris who?
--
Chris Fleitman.

"We have liberated a number of countries and we do not own one square
Chris Fleitman wrote:

Fleitman.
Gregory Procter wrote:

Alan Fleitman?
--
Chris.

"We have liberated a number of countries and we do not own one square
Chris Fleitman wrote:

A modifed IKY from groggy?
Whoda thunkit?
Gregory Procter wrote:

people in the real world are not gay.
arizonabigguy wrote:

If most people in the World were gay, there would be an awful lot less of them!
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 03:39:26 -0700, in a fit of unbridled digital verbosity, once again proving the problem is located between the seat and the keyboard,
|>Larry Jandro wrote: |>>
|>> electrons formed this: |>> |>> > http://www.parkaspen.co.uk/team.html |>> > |>> > |>> > Under the group picture "Our Property Managers", click on |>> > Nick's name. I'm sure you know it by now. |>> > |>> > Funny, he doesn't *look* like a poofter. |>> > |>> > He's fat, for one thing. |>> |>> I thought that our nicky sold junk Mercedes parts..?|> |>He does, in his spare time. He's referenced being a |>"landlord" several times, although it appears he was being a |>little less than truthful. Surprised?|> |>Here's an example.....|> |>http://www.google.com/groups?selm=rZ6U7.42762%240A4.3139003%40news11-gui.server.ntli.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain |> |>*** |>> Better to live in a home you own, than to toss your money to a |>> landlord.|> |>Since I am a landlord, I must disagree.|> |>Nick |>*****
poo-boy's biggest problem is figuring out how much rent you charge a clutch of mice and a swarm of roaches?
jammin1-at-jammin1-dot-com
jammin1's Resources www.jammin1.com
Chris Fleitman wrote:

In a pudgy, formerly kind of way?
Nahh, not even that. Nick's just fat.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Alan wrote:

What he needs is a good ol' fashion great American workout program.
--
Chris Fleitman.

"We have liberated a number of countries and we do not own one square
Chris Fleitman wrote:

He needs to lay off the Cheese Whiz.

One ot those NHS guys can suck plenty of Cheez wiz out of his gut.
Dr. Hovel T. Moon wrote:

Word has it that him and his buds shrimp it out of each others man-asses.