Meet Nick, everyone!

Under the group picture "Our Property Managers", click on Nick's name. I'm sure you know it by now.

Funny, he doesn't *look* like a poofter.

He's fat, for one thing.

Reply to
Alan

On 18 Sep 2003, Alan tapped on a keyboard and the electrons formed this:

I thought that our nicky sold junk Mercedes parts..?

Reply to
Larry Jandro

In a pudgy, formerly kind of way?

Nahh, not even that. Nick's just fat.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Reply to
Alan

What he needs is a good ol' fashion great American workout program.

Reply to
Chris Fleitman

He does, in his spare time. He's referenced being a "landlord" several times, although it appears he was being a little less than truthful. Surprised?

Here's an example.....

***

Since I am a landlord, I must disagree.

Nick

*****
Reply to
Alan

He needs to lay off the Cheese Whiz.

Reply to
Alan

On 19 Sep 2003, Alan tapped on a keyboard and the electrons formed this:

So nick is the fatty in the dark blue shirt on the right, eh..?

Yeah, he did seem to know a bit about building codes, if I remember correctly from a recent thread.

Congrats Alan, you nailed the buggerer..!

Reply to
Larry Jandro

Yep, and the 40 dollar suit.

He sure did, didn't he?

Thank you, sir.

Reply to
Alan

What is it about this NG that attracts so many gay anti's?

Reply to
Chris Fleitman

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 03:39:26 -0700, in a fit of unbridled digital verbosity, once again proving the problem is located between the seat and the keyboard, Alan two-fingered to all:

|>Larry Jandro wrote: |>> |>> On 18 Sep 2003, Alan tapped on a keyboard and the |>> electrons formed this: |>> |>> >

|>He does, in his spare time. He's referenced being a |>"landlord" several times, although it appears he was being a |>little less than truthful. Surprised? |>

|>Here's an example..... |>

|>*** |>> Better to live in a home you own, than to toss your money to a |>> landlord. |>

|>Since I am a landlord, I must disagree. |>

|>Nick |>*****

poo-boy's biggest problem is figuring out how much rent you charge a clutch of mice and a swarm of roaches?

jammin1-at-jammin1-dot-com

jammin1's Resources

Little John

One ot those NHS guys can suck plenty of Cheez wiz out of his gut.

Reply to
Dr. Hovel T. Moon

Word has it that him and his buds shrimp it out of each others man-asses.

Reply to
Chris Fleitman

It's the real world.

Reply to
arizonabigguy

You are gay like Alan and Chris? I'll stay way clear of you!

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

It's always mens arses...

Reply to
nick

Like Alan and Chris who?

Reply to
Chris Fleitman

Nick admits to his sexual orientation;-)

Reply to
photographer

We dangle a man-ass from a stick and lead him along. Nick's always a sucker for a man-ass (so to speak).

Reply to
Chris Fleitman

That's what we've been trying to tell you.......

Reply to
Chris Fleitman

Fleitman.

Reply to