Meet Nick, everyone!

Page 2 of 3

It's always mens arses...
wrote in message

Nick admits to his sexual orientation;-)
photographer wrote:

We dangle a man-ass from a stick and lead him along. Nick's always a sucker for a man-ass (so to speak).
--
Chris Fleitman.

"We have liberated a number of countries and we do not own one square
photographer wrote:

Men's arses seem to be Nick's first choice. He mentions them constantly.
nick wrote:

That's what we've been trying to tell you.......
--
Chris Fleitman.

"We have liberated a number of countries and we do not own one square
Dr. Hovel T. Moon wrote:

He's got a spare tire around his neck, as well.
Alan wrote:

That's where he stows the crackers.
--
Chris.

"We have liberated a number of countries and we do not own one square
Xx Aum Shinri Kyo xX wrote:

I've got to admit a bit of an error. There are *three* piccys of Nick on that page, not 2 as I originally thought. If you're like me and you assumed the bottom picture didn't include Nick, look again. He's behind the woman in the bright orange dress.
OMFG
The glare from the photographers light upon his double chin is blinding!! Not only that, but he has this expression on his face like Wile E. Coyote, a few seconds after impact.
Ken Ehrett wrote:

Fine Jewelers?
And you are STILL wrong about "TXJohn", Weasel (though you aren't man enough to admit it).
Don't worry, Harrison; your time is coming (and at its own pace).

Let us not forget the Brit named Nick Loved male Arab buttocks; they made his stick stiff He advertised widely for such partners, too And blamed his desires on the sexual Jew
Oh, we must add that Nicky hates guns Just as much as he loves sweet Arab buns He hates all gun owners in America, too He's certain that they're all secretly Jew
Lynn Circle PROUD to be American LUCKY to live in Texas Happily Jewish
On 25 Sep 2003, snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (Lynn K. Circle) tapped on a keyboard and the electrons formed this:

Yeah, the UK, where men are named Leslie.
--
Larry Jandro - Remove spamtrap in ALLCAPS to e-mail

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (Lynn K. Circle) wrote in

I know a couple named Billie and Carroll: Billie is the woman, and Carroll is the man. And since when was Lynn a woman's name?
--
/"\ ||
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN || Never forgive

You shouldn't have said that. He'll be traumatized for life now. Or something.
--
/"\ ||
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN || Never forgive

http://www.monkeydyne.com/rmcs/opencomic.phtml?rowidA423
nick wrote:

How refreshing to see your infantile utterances being aired in a suitable forum.
A comic.
but who is the cute guy in the pick? no name given.

Neal wrote:

Brian Parker

--
Chris.

John Ritter tribute website.

Lynn lives in a Texas trailer park with her husband/brother/pappy.