Meet Nick, everyone!

Alan Fleitman?

Reply to
LIBassbug

No, I think I read the post backwards. I was trying to say that most people in the real world are not gay.

Reply to
arizonabigguy

I've got to admit a bit of an error. There are *three* piccys of Nick on that page, not 2 as I originally thought. If you're like me and you assumed the bottom picture didn't include Nick, look again. He's behind the woman in the bright orange dress.

OMFG

The glare from the photographers light upon his double chin is blinding!! Not only that, but he has this expression on his face like Wile E. Coyote, a few seconds after impact.

Reply to
Alan

He's got a spare tire around his neck, as well.

Reply to
Alan

A modifed IKY from groggy?

Whoda thunkit?

Reply to
Alan

Men's arses seem to be Nick's first choice. He mentions them constantly.

Reply to
Alan

If most people in the World were gay, there would be an awful lot less of them!

Reply to
Gregory Procter

That's where he stows the crackers.

Reply to
LIBassbug

Fine Jewelers?

Reply to
Alan

Be careful what you wish for; it just might come back on you:

I'm afraid so, TXJohn.

First I found this post where you're selling a mattress. You wouldn't be using it much, being recently separated and going through a dovorce...

[begin post]

From: snipped-for-privacy@axxcess.net (shaun.) Subject: FS: Queen Matress w/box spring--->$50 Date: 1996/05/28 Message-ID: #1/1 organization: Anet newsgroups: dfw.forsale

Like new queen bed spring and matress for $50, located in Carrollton,

395-1733 ask for John Johnson

--Lee Douglas "Lone Weasel" Harrison, 7 Jul 2003 Message-ID:

And:

snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com (Johnny Johnson) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

You never referred to your hometown before, TXJohn; which is Carrollton, Texas...

Johnson, John E

3720 Penny Lane CARROLLTON, TX 75007 972-492-9625

--Lee Douglas "Lone Weasel" Harrison, 10 Jul 2003 Message-ID:

HOWEVER:

I admit I was wrong about Carrollton.

You're still TXJohn, TXJohn.

--Lee Douglas "Lone Weasel" Harrison, 10 Jul 2003 Message-ID:

And you are STILL wrong about "TXJohn", Weasel (though you aren't man enough to admit it).

Don't worry, Harrison; your time is coming (and at its own pace).

Reply to
Johnny Johnson

Let us not forget the Brit named Nick Loved male Arab buttocks; they made his stick stiff He advertised widely for such partners, too And blamed his desires on the sexual Jew

Oh, we must add that Nicky hates guns Just as much as he loves sweet Arab buns He hates all gun owners in America, too He's certain that they're all secretly Jew

Lynn Circle PROUD to be American LUCKY to live in Texas Happily Jewish

Reply to
Lynn K. Circle

A piece of drunken, car rolling wprk.

-- "Those 'millions upon millions' were gassed numb nuts. I know that it is going against the grain but I wish that you gun nuts try to be accurate about your references to these kind of things." - IP snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Ivor P. Standing) referring to the victims of the Holocaust

Reply to
Christopher Morton

I really am a piece of work, Jumble Jim.

You can't even spell "wprk" when you drink like this. You can barely type out a few simple words, eh Jumbles?

Consider helping yourself. Mocking the drunk and defenseless is no fun.

_____________

Insanity: Doing the same thing and expecting different results.

- Alcoholics Anonymous

"Addiction is a way of coping with life, of artificially attaining feelings and rewards people feel they cannot achieve in any other way. As such, it is no more a treatable medical problem than is unemployment, lack of coping skills, or degraded communities and despairing lives. The only remedy for addiction is for more people to have the resources, values and environments necessary for living productive lives. More treatment will not win our badly misguided war on drugs. It will only distract our attention from the real issues in addiction."

Stanton Peele, "Cures depend on attitude, not programs," Los Angeles Times, March 14, 1990.

The Lone Weasel

On 25 Sep 2003, snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (Lynn K. Circle) tapped on a keyboard and the electrons formed this:

Yeah, the UK, where men are named Leslie.

Reply to
Larry Jandro

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (Lynn K. Circle) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

I know a couple named Billie and Carroll: Billie is the woman, and Carroll is the man. And since when was Lynn a woman's name?

Reply to
Asmodeus

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (Lynn K. Circle) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

You shouldn't have said that. He'll be traumatized for life now. Or something.

Reply to
Asmodeus

nick

How refreshing to see your infantile utterances being aired in a suitable forum.

A comic.

Reply to
Alan

Alan wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@the-dma.org:

"Doomed always to play Salieri to somebody else's Mozart."

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh.

_______________

A well informed public being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the Lone Weasel to kick rightwing ass shall not be infringed.

POINT PROVEN!

Reply to
The Lone Weasel

Didn't lie, didn't admit your lie, or didn't post erroneous "details", weasel?

As you've never met my dad, I can safely assert you've chosen to both lie AND post erroneous "details"

Wheee!! A "twofer".

Sorry, you put it in quotation marks, as though it were an exact quote.

Now you're squirming, you little weasel.

Reply to
Alan