Merc 124 300TE

Please help, my car will start from cold any time,but run it till it warms up and it will cut out and not restart. Its as if it runs out of fuel ?.

Reply to
Alan Lynn

I had a similar sounding problem on my W126 300SE. My problem turned out to be water in the distributor. Look for the thread " Engine Randomly Dying !!! HELP PLEASE !!! " in this group (about two months ago). Mike

Reply to
Just Mike

Check the FUEL PRESSURE

Reply to