Merc 190 Sunroof stuck fast! Help!

Hi Fella's I need a bit of info ...the electric sunroof on my 92 -124 -190 has jammed in the tilted position how do i remove the middle panel to get to the
guts to find whats wrong ...i can hear the motor running but something in the roof just clicks and its obviously suck in the tilted position and in the uk is currently raining cats and dogs... so to speak
many thanks