merc heater problem

My heater has stopped working altogether. at first it would come on after driving for awhile. now has stopped altogetther. I have changed the blower/motor.worked for a few days and then stopped . I have had
motor tested. Any suggestions (please) most welcome Many thanks Steve
Oh... TG would know this... fan resistor pack thing.
Hi Tiger,
Any more news on the heater problems??? Two days to Xmas and my E Class heater has just packed up !! Blower still working but no heat. Any help would be appreciated as all the dealers are now closed and the car is an Ice Box
"Tiger" wrote
> Oh... TG would know this... fan resistor pack thing.
You have to give more detail on the problem. Do you have the automatic or the manual system?
Is the fan the only problem?
Is there heat but just no forced air?
Paul
tazman123 wrote:

heav wrote:

Also what type and year Benz? did you check the voltage regulator? Did you cycle the CCU? Does your heat have an aux pump? How is engine temp? More info and youll get better answers.
Jason
I had the same problem, had to replace the thermal control. Its on the firewall just behind the transmission fluid stick
"tazman123" wrote