mercedes

whats better mercedes or porsche? what about mercedes 300 ce 24 v? thanks snipped-for-privacy@terra.es

From what point of view?
What are your needs?
The Porsche can only be compared with some (two-seater) Mercs.
DAS
If you want both, then get a Mercedes 400E... I believe Porsche did the work putting it in... I can't recall...

No. The W124 500E was the car assembled by Porsche. It got the engine and some suspension components from the R129 roadster, some bodywork with wider fenders and lots of more modificaions. It was not compatible with the W124 assembly line in Sindelfingen.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
Ahh... that's right... the 500E...

Bernard