Mercedes 190e, 2.6 broken door lock linkeage.

The linkage from the exterior cylinder to the lock mechanism on my 1992 Mercedes

190e, 2.6 is broker. The dealer wants a bunch and the part comes keyed to the VIN. All I need is the linkage or the cylinder housing with the linkage. Anyone know how to get this
Reply to
dcsi-scott

Sorry, that shaft is only available with the tumbler. Back when the 201's were new and still in warranty, I changed a lot of the tumblers for alarm problems and saved the shafts.....but I have used up my stash of those years ago.

Mercedes 190e, 2.6 is broker. The dealer wants a bunch and the part comes keyed to the VIN. All I need is the linkage or the cylinder housing with the linkage. Anyone know how to get this

Reply to
Karl

Did you find the shaft and connecter yet? I will have one but it won't be for and 2 weeks.....