Mercedes 190E A/C problem

My A/C blows out cold air from two vents and hot air from two vents. Any ideas?

This is usually the problem of no vacuum... I forget where it is located on the 190E... near your fusebox... a yellow checkvalve round thing... one side is one connection... the other side is two connection.
Pull out the single connection side and make sure there is suction... if not, trace it down to the intake manifold and make sure it is good.
I'd change the checkvalve anyway... it has to be changed as it get old... doesn't hold vacuum... symptoms is like this... when you accelerate, your A/C system changed the air flow...