mercedes 230 ce???

The car has a 2.3 liter gas engine. The fuel pump went out so I replaced it with a uneversal pump. I then found some info about the fuel system and found out that it has to carry a constant of 71psi.Does anyone know the the specs. on this? The setup of the fuel system sure reminds me of a diesel.Also I need a few diff. parts for it if anyone has a lead on some

Reply to
storby