Mercedes 230 - (Type 115 ) $100

For sale 75 Mercedes 230 (gas engine) auto Good to restore or for parts Have pictures: www.geocities.com/cool_alley_cat/mercedes.html
The adress is michel dot maisonneuve at sympatico dot ca
$100 obo
Add pictures here
âś–
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:43:03 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@symp.ca (Michel) wrote:

Sell the parts on ebay, you'll easy make $500 from the parts :o) Mike
Add pictures here
âś–
Użytkownik Michel napisał:

Well, unforunately I live in Poland... I want buy Mercedes W - 115. In Poland this model (to restore) cost about 2000 - 3000 zloty (500 - 750 $)... PS Sorry but my english is very poor. Pozdrawiam wszystkich!
Add pictures here
âś–