mercedes 230ce coup

my centeral locking has stopped working any idea's

✖
It works on vacuum so it is not getting vacuum to the solenoids. Hopefully it is simple like a hose came off. If one of the solenoids failed it could cause enough leakage for the whole system to not work. Does the seat back locking work?
Start by looking under the hood near the master cylinder looking for loose hoses.

Add pictures here
✖
It's vacuum powered so I'd say there's no vacuum. You need to find the leak.
--

© 2008 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.

Add pictures here
✖
I don't know any Mercedes that uses engine vacuum to operate the door lock. All MB has electric vacuum pump that is usually in the spare tire well.
What year is your car?
Add pictures here
✖
Commuter wrote:

On my w124 the pump is underneath the rear seat. On the right side.
X.
Add pictures here
✖