Mercedes 230E (1988) - Auto Window Mechanism

Hi Everyone,
I really hope you can help. The right side window mechanism has packed up and with the weather in London as hot as it is right now (27C/80F) I am
getting cooked.
Can anyone help or advise me on how to get it fixed, what parts I need and where I can get them.
Thank you,
Alex Jones