Mercedes 260E: electrical problem

Hi, I have an 88 260E. Engine coolant temperature, engine oil pressure and RPM meters died yesterday. Also a little buzz comes up any time I turn the key to driving position. Every fuse in the fuse box looks just
fine (unless there are hidden that I know of). I'm afraid stop-and-go driving might oveheat the engine since the temperature sensor fails, the auxilary fan won't start. Has anyone had the same prolem? Thanks for reading my post.
Check your fuses with a test light. No matter how good they look, the one for the gauges is BAD!

Thank you so much. I found it. What a dummy I am! :)

Check the instrument voltage stabiliser. It is usually located somewhere on the instrument cluster circuit board.