mercedes 280se problem

I have a mercedes 280se year 1980 M110 German. It was perfect until last week. The problem is that I can't reach 60 Km/h. I've checked the fuel pressure, leaks in the intake manifold, vacuum leaks and everything is fine. Do you have any idea?? Thanks

Reply to
aldope

Check accelerator linkage travel - that (with engine OFF) when accelerator is floored the linkage on engine hits its full throttle stop. If it doesn't a broken motor mount could be the reason.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach