Mercedes 300 dwith trhrottle problem

My mercedes 300D 1987 model (manual shift) has problems with unstable throttle when driving. The rpm is "jiggling" up and down a litle bit. Anyone has a solution??
;-] L
Suggest you check the throttle linkage - it may be loose and the engine's motor mounts - the engine may be shifting due to a broken motor mount.
A 1987 300D with manual transmission...! You lucky european!!! I envy you!
Mike 87 300D 166kmi (automatic, unfortunately!)