mercedes 380SE help

recently my car has had a few problems

1) my radio does not seem to work anymore. i have changed all of the fuses in my car. i think that there is no power going to the radio either. all of the wires are hooked up correctly. do u think that the motor for the antenna is broken? because the antenna doesnt go up no matter what. 2) the passenger window does not move at all. when i click on the switch for it to go down, it doesnt even make a sound. do u think this could be the regulator or motor?
Reply to
pdevin287

A simple test light will verify if there is 12V going to the radio. If it isn't there, then trace the wiring back. I'd check for 12V on both sides of the fuse for the radio too.

do u think that

If there is no power to the radio, then the antenna won't go up.

If it doesn't make a sound, it's not the regulator. It could be the motor, switch, fuse, loose wire, etc.

Reply to
trader4

Window switch connects to a relay which connects to the regulator (motor). Check the relay by interchanging it with another before opening the door.

Reply to
-->> T.G. Lambach

Alot of time on this car... it is the window switch that need to be disassembled and contact cleaned... I would do this before anything else.

Reply to
Tiger