mercedes

witam!
mam pytanie: jaki mercedes jest najlepszy?
pozdrawiam! Trombalski

Trombalski wrote:

Translation from http://translatica.pwn.pl :
I welcome!
I have the question: what mercedes is best?
I am greeting! Trombalski
Well, Trombalski,
You will have to be a little more specific. Are you looking for a new one or an old one?
Do you have a particular type in mind: e.g. saloon, SUV, coupe, etc?
Are you looking to show off or drive it daily?
Regards, ws
--
change to leews to mail

ws wrote:

That's not going to do much good unless you translate the answer into Polish too.
Ximinez
Still a touch grouchy? ;-)
DAS
"The Spanish Inquisition" < snipped-for-privacy@myown.mailcan.com> wrote in message
news:46318d65$0$30805$ snipped-for-privacy@dreader19.news.xs4all.nl...
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

If you're going to be helpful to the guy, try doing it right. I'm betting he won't bother coming back to look at the replies anyway.
Ximinez
My Polish is, unfortunately, restricted to opticians' charts... even though I go there every now and then.
Which is why I thought the best policy migh be 'no comment'.
You may be right about a non-return. The question is rather broad. A bit like asking the question about Life, the Universe and Everything.
However, the answer/s turned out to be precise, as you may know. Initially 42, then 56 after correction.
DAS
"The Spanish Inquisition" < snipped-for-privacy@myown.mailcan.com> wrote in message
news:46339240$0$7152$ snipped-for-privacy@dreader26.news.xs4all.nl...

Well, this guy is just joking when asking such a question :) How to answer a question - which MB is the best? Well, I'd say - the one I own ;)))
cheerz, Andrzej
.... well, I haven't driven a huge number but a few nevertheless. I very much believe that the early 300E's were gems. I'm fixing mine up all over again rather than buying even the newest version
cheers, guenter

On Apr 27, 11:51 am, snipped-for-privacy@sciborg.uwaterloo.ca (Guenter Scholz) wrote:

I can't think of a car I would trade my 300sd or 240 for. maybe a nice old ferrari...