mercedes

witam!

mam pytanie: jaki mercedes jest najlepszy?

pozdrawiam! Trombalski

Reply to
Trombalski

Translation from

I welcome!

I have the question: what mercedes is best?

I am greeting! Trombalski

Well, Trombalski,

You will have to be a little more specific. Are you looking for a new one or an old one?

Do you have a particular type in mind: e.g. saloon, SUV, coupe, etc?

Are you looking to show off or drive it daily?

Regards, ws

Reply to
ws

That's not going to do much good unless you translate the answer into Polish too.

Ximinez

Reply to
The Spanish Inquisition

Well, this guy is just joking when asking such a question :) How to answer a question - which MB is the best? Well, I'd say - the one I own ;)))

cheerz, Andrzej

Reply to
Andrzej

.... well, I haven't driven a huge number but a few nevertheless. I very much believe that the early 300E's were gems. I'm fixing mine up all over again rather than buying even the newest version

cheers, guenter

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

Still a touch grouchy? ;-)

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

I can't think of a car I would trade my 300sd or 240 for. maybe a nice old ferrari...

Reply to
robrjt

If you're going to be helpful to the guy, try doing it right. I'm betting he won't bother coming back to look at the replies anyway.

Ximinez

Reply to
The Spanish Inquisition

My Polish is, unfortunately, restricted to opticians' charts... even though I go there every now and then.

Which is why I thought the best policy migh be 'no comment'.

You may be right about a non-return. The question is rather broad. A bit like asking the question about Life, the Universe and Everything.

However, the answer/s turned out to be precise, as you may know. Initially

42, then 56 after correction.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling