mercedes

Has anybody an idea where the Headquarters of the company are? I want to write to the big chief there. thanks robert hirschel

Reply to
Robert Hirschel

google is your friend, try it __________________________________________ Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Reply to
jdoe

Sorry, there are hundreds of adresses, but no headquarter.

"jdoe" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Robert Hirschel

Just try: DaimlerChrysler AG

70546 Stuttgart Deutschland Tel. +49 711 17 0 Fax +49 711 17 22244

This is the offical kontaktadress of the Mercedes Car Group taken from the DaimlerChrysler Website

Greetings Max

Robert Hirschel schrieb:

Reply to
Max Richter

Yes, that's it. BUT, why does the OP need it. Possibly the wrong address for his issue.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Thank you all. I never considered a Lexus. Why? I don't know I f I write a letter to Mercedes Francdealer, e, I think they will send the letter to my local dealer, with perhaps a note "keep us informed" The car itself is very nice. All the problems come from the computers. I believe in reporting to God, rather than to a Saint. thank you very much, all robert hirschel "Robert Hirschel" a écrit dans le message de news: 46d0230b$0$27391$ snipped-for-privacy@news.orange.fr...

Reply to
Robert Hirschel

Have you tried TELEPHONING, you know that old technology?

Ask for the sales or marketing director.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling