mercedes

Has anybody an idea where the Headquarters of the company are? I want to write to the big chief there. thanks robert hirschel

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 14:41:29 +0200, "Robert Hirschel"

google is your friend, try it __________________________________________ Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Sorry, there are hundreds of adresses, but no headquarter.

Just try: DaimlerChrysler AG 70546 Stuttgart Deutschland Tel. +49 711 17 0 Fax +49 711 17 22244
This is the offical kontaktadress of the Mercedes Car Group taken from the DaimlerChrysler Website
Greetings Max
Robert Hirschel schrieb:

Yes, that's it. BUT, why does the OP need it. Possibly the wrong address for his issue.
DAS
"Max Richter" < snipped-for-privacy@t-online.de> wrote in message
news:fashu5$4t8$00$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com...
Thank you all. I never considered a Lexus. Why? I don't know I f I write a letter to Mercedes Francdealer, e, I think they will send the letter to my local dealer, with perhaps a note "keep us informed" The car itself is very nice. All the problems come from the computers. I believe in reporting to God, rather than to a Saint. thank you very much, all robert hirschel

Have you tried TELEPHONING, you know that old technology?
Ask for the sales or marketing director.
DAS
"Robert Hirschel" < snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
news:46d285df$0$5076$ snipped-for-privacy@news.orange.fr...