Mercedes 500E

Hi,
My husband is really crazy about the Mercedes 500E so I'd like to buy him a really good book about these cars. But the problem is that I don't know anything about those cars myself and I have no idea which
book would be interesting. If you have any books to recommend me, I would be very grateful.(Books in English or in French are equally fine.) Thanks in advance. Maman de Zo.