Mercedes 500SEL AC problems

The Ac on my 1993 Mercedes 500SEL stops working today. The compressor never stars.All fuses are in god condition. Any relay?Any Idea? Thanks

Eduardo Teixeira wrote:

Your A/C has probably developed a leak somewhere. The A/C compressor won't start anymore with little or no refrigerant left in the system. I had the same problem once with a 230 W123. The expansion valve on the evaporator coil became leaky and the A/C quit working. Hope that helps.
--
To send me an e-mail, please replace the "nospam" with "mhammer214" .