Mercedes 600 CL

I'm in the market looking for a 1998-1999 600CL. Any advice regarding this model since so far my experience with Mercedes did not exceed the 6-cylinder size. Thank you. Hany

Reply to
Hany

Alan

You're certainly jumping to an expensive model, the CL500 isn't good enough?

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Your opinions are greatly appreciated. This is why probably I'm getting some really good deals on 1999 600CLs out there

Reply to
Hany

Reply to
Camille

Hi !

I've a 600 S - For sale - Car visible on :

Where are you living ?...

I'm in France.

Reply to
J.R.