mercedes and DVD /GPS

I just bought a new mercedes E20CDI in Belgium vith GPS and DVD. However, when i drive more than 8km/h, the DVD screen swithces off automatically. (for security ...)
Is there a hack / unblocking code so that we can continue to watch movie from the dvd on the GPS screen .... (not for the driver of course but for the passenger)
Thanks Greetzzz Branko

You can disable this with Star Diagnosis, whether you can get your dealer to do it for you or not is another matter....
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk
miknik wrote:

I think its kind of interesting that we have become so dependent on recorded television that we cannot stand a moment away from it. Millions of people staring at a panel emitting light and sound and telling a story of dubious value, all more afraid of missing their show than missing their lives.
.
--
SECRET HIDDEN MESSAGE BELOW
PLEASE STOP READING HERE

It's all about the show isnt it.
If you had to drive around Belgium you'd look for alternative things to look at....
:-) DAS
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

Well then I will avoid Belgium when planning my next European vacation!
.