mercedes and DVD /GPS

I just bought a new mercedes E20CDI in Belgium vith GPS and DVD. However, when i drive more than 8km/h, the DVD screen swithces off automatically. (for security ...) Is there a hack / unblocking code so that we can continue to watch movie from the dvd on the GPS screen .... (not for the driver of course but for the passenger)

Thanks Greetzzz Branko

Reply to
Branko

You can disable this with Star Diagnosis, whether you can get your dealer to do it for you or not is another matter....

Reply to
miknik

I think its kind of interesting that we have become so dependent on recorded television that we cannot stand a moment away from it. Millions of people staring at a panel emitting light and sound and telling a story of dubious value, all more afraid of missing their show than missing their lives.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

It's all about the show isnt it.

Reply to
Miro

If you had to drive around Belgium you'd look for alternative things to look at....

:-) DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Well then I will avoid Belgium when planning my next European vacation!

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer