Mercedes Benz 1989 560 SEC

I need to reset my "Engine Service" idiot light. Where can I buy the code redear with reset option. I was told the there are didode light in the
engine compartment fro 1-12 and the car shop manual describes them. Is there a code reader made for this car. Is this an ODB-1? I have replace the spark plug wires and plugs, distributor cap, rotor and oxigen sensor. Car now runs great!!!!!. But light still on. I have a mechanic that can reset it, but I wanted to do it myself, if the code reader is reasonable. Any ideas.
Message posted via