Mercedes Benz 200

Hi
Im looking for parts to my Mercedes Benz 200 (w21) 1935. Its under restauration and i need to replace some parts. Can anyone help me with information and sources?
Thanks
Joergen Herlufsen

The Mercedes Classic Center in Stuttgart may be helpful for you. They can provide you with parts and take restoration tasks, they are professional and expensive.
http://www.mercedes - benz.com/com/d/home/heritage/classicservices/index.html
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance