Mercedes Benz 230/6 year 1973

Hi dears friend. My name is danilo, i'm from Chile, South America. I'm the owner of a year 1973 Mercedes Benz Model 230 - 6 cylinder in line.

I write to you people, because i want to change de motor unit to my car.

The question, is , if anybody knows where to buy a used motor unit for my mercedes. I prefer a diesel motor unit than gasoline.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

danilo

Reply to
oky doki®

A breaker's yard?

A place for dumping old cars?

If you are in a big city it should not be big a problem, but car is very old....

Have you tried a Google search?

Good luck. DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

iThat's quite a feat t convert it to diesel, things like the front springs need to be changed to do it properly and a lot of wiring/wire harness changes.

But, you can probably make it work. As for where to find a motor... good question.

I can't say I know Chile that well! ebay?

Reply to
Richard Sexton