MERCEDES BENZ 300 TE ESTATE Auto

I am looking for some reviews on the above car thinking of getting one 1991. Does anyone have one they might like to share there thoughts with please...?
you can e mail on
We absolutely LOVE our 1995 E320 wagon !
If you can, find one of the later cars. Should not be too much more money.
Best,
Ross

1991.
please...?
Funnily enough I have just looked at a couple over here (South Africa). A mate of mine owns one and I have been vastly impressed with the concept and execution. The engine, if it has been treated well is a marvel of German engineering and the car as a whole has that solid old fashioned merc build quality, even the grotty ones. The cargo section will swallow a great deal but check that the cargo net and cover are in good nick. As long as you have reliable service history, then you are in business. The price range over here for two 1991 models that I looked at, both with 234000km on the clock is R 79000.00 (+- GBP7400) and I think represent great value for money. Bear in mind that we pay vastly more for cars than you do.
Stay well and good luck.
Roddy Campbell

1991.
please...?