Mercedes-Benz Repair CD's on eBay?

Somebody is offering a fuckload of M-B repair manual CD's on eBay for $19.99 He has a disclaimer saying that these are 3rd party CD's NOT from Mercedes
but you never know...
I paid $$$ for my CD from Mercedes-Benz of North America (Part No. P-2700-107-098) and while I can't fault anyone for getting a bargain, if these are bootleg disks then somebody (other than me) ought to be pissed.
/kirt
--
There are on 10 types of people...those who understand binary and those who
don't.

$19.99
who
: How much exactly is a fuckload?
More than a assload but less than a shitload.
You should know *that*.
/kirt
--
"An Opasson hath an head like a Swine, and a taile like a Rat, and is of the
bignes of a Cat. Under her belly she hath a bagge, wherein she lodgeth,

$19.99
who
no need to be pissed - i have one of these CDs, they're just copies of the real thing.

Mercedes
pissed.
Ask the seller to find out for sure.
I bought a W126 cd on eBay for $30 this summer and it was factory - grainy scanned images but very useful. I just got in another from eBay ($20) for my W210s and it appears to be 3rd party (Mitchell). I will post an opinion of it once I get it installed.
Scott D

$19.99
who
Hi Scott,
I've been trying for some time to get a cd off ebay for a W210 - can you let me know exactly where they are listed?
Many thanks,
Chris Bowie

Mercedes
pissed.
Bought the Mitchell a few months ago....don't bother. Very thin content with no real repair stuff to speak of.
On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:47:09 -0500, "Scott D"