Mercedes-Benz reveals freshened 2014 E-Class Coupe and Convertible

From AB

We've already had our official look at the 2014 Mercedes-E-Class sedan and wagon as well as a sneak peek at the new E63 AMG, and now we finally see what the facelifted E-Class Coupe and Cabriolet will look like. All of the refreshed E-Class models will be making their debut at the Detroit Auto Show, but we'll have to wait until summer to see the new coupe and convertible models on the road. View the attachments for this post at:

MummyChunk