MERCEDES BENZ S320 LONG WHEEL BASE

Smoke Silver with Tan Leather 6 cyl, Auto UP/DOWN on all Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Dual Power Seats, Driver/Passenger Seat Memory, AM/FM
Cassette Player/CD Changer, Alloy Wheels,Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Center Arm Rest, Console, Floor Mats, Rear Air Conditioning, Rear Defroster,and much more. For more info email me at snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net or call me at 770-318-5000
Click here for picutes and more info http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-mybenz