Mercedes Bionic Car

When I first saw it I thought it was a concept car from one of the Japanese auto manufacturers. Daimler-Chrysler admitted responsibility though. The vehicle design was supposedly based upon the general
appearance and structure of the boxfish. See http://www.gizmag.com/go/4133/ for an article on the resulting vehicle. It is definitely one of the most creative dream car designs since the infamous Ford Nucleon!
Maybe BMW will follow suit and introduce the next model being the ///M Pufferfish that "pops" into a spherical shape upon impact and floats on water and has a factory security system that strikes fear in any would be car thief!Roll overs........no worries!