Mercedes c200 - is it reliable?

Hello, We're considering buying a new Mercedes c200 Break and would greatly value your opinions on this car - is it worth the money? We need a strong car that will be good for long international journeys and will not need constant repairs. We've heard that Japanese cars are very reliable but recently opinions on those brands have changed for worse. Could you please let us know whether the Mercedes keeps up the good standard and reliability? We are also a bit worried about the maintenance costs - do you know if it is more costly than, for example, a Honda Accord, a Toyota Avensis or a Mazda6? Thanks a lot for any tips and suggestions! Rafal and Aga

Reply to
Rafal

For reliability Lexus is your choice.

Alec