Mercedes CDI

J'ai eu des problmes d'injecteurs avec ma Mercedes C cdi, si d'autres personnes comme moi ont eu ce mme souci, nous pourrions alors en dbattre. JCN

try using english, you might get more responses
jc.noir wrote:

Huh?
According to Bablefish:
I have problems injecteurs with my Mercedes C TDCI, if other people as me had this same concern, we could then discuss it.
Easier than understanding McBrue... :-)

dbattre.

neither of them can post a coherent ENGLISH sentence
Foreign language is never like English... The most famous Latin speaking style although spoken English is Master Yoda in Star Wars.
Latin is the basic style of almost all foreign language... although seriously complicated grammar with 5 declensions and 4 verb (augh... forgot the actual name)... with three nominations in each categories... whew!
You really needs to be a genius to speak Latin coherently... something that quite tough to learn as we speak easier language.
Are you saying that based on McBrue's linguistic style you can tell that he's a genius?
:-)
Josh conjugating Latin verbs under the bridge, y'all

forgot
that
LOL... McBrue a genius? ROFLOL Nah... Ancient Roman people who spoke Latin are genius... may seems easy for them as easy for us to speak English... but to speak Latin is an art...
How many spoke it well?
Tiger wrote:

Pope spoke Latin very well...
Josh wrote:

It is a common mistake to use expressive style as an indicator of intelligence.
It can turn out to be a very big mistake.
.
Not very nice of you or 127.0.0.1, is it? Maybe you should try French.
The writer has obviously chosen to write in French, knowing this group is dominated by English speakers, maybe hoping someone will make an effort or that a French speaker will respond.
There aren't many Mercedes usenet forums.
DAS
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:00:47 +0100, "Dori A Schmetterling"
SORRY BUB, this is an english based newsgroup and english is the commonly used language, I don't go into the french newsgroups and demand that they speak english. Anyway I wasn't telling him to use english in anger, but I was telling him that if he wanted to get a wide range of responses, posting in french wouldn't cut it.
Sorry, I didn't realize folks on "the Continent" were so sensitive. But then, alas, I'm just a poor crass American. My apologies to our dear French brother for suggesting that he use English. W/04 Dale
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

It's not really a matter of 'sensitivity' but a matter of approach to those you can't speak English as well as you (or 127.). It is pretty obvious that English is the main language here, so if someone writes in another, maybe that person can't speak English well but is hopeful of a useful reply in a language he can understand, rather than rude (127) or offhand comments on the need to speak English.
Maybe there aren't any discussion groups in French? I am not sure I know where/how to look properly, but I searched for German-language Mercedes usenet forums on my news server but all I came up with was one on Smart.
Nobody demanded anything except 127 (or you, maybe)... If someone writes in a language nobody else understands, then nobody will reply. That's the writer's problem.
You/we have to be reminded that English may well be widespread but not the sole language on this planet...
DAS
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:59:08 +0100, "Dori A Schmetterling"

there was nothing rude in my statements, the only rudeness here is you continuing this discussion
Fine. Here endeth the lesson...
DAS
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

but I was enjoying it........

<snip>
I disagree completely. You are completely rude BUB.
Trying pulling your head out of your butt.
Marty
French! They think we can understand them... hehehe...
This is translated:
J'ai have problems d'injecteurs with my Mercedes C TDCI, if d'autres people as me had this same concern, we could then discuss it.
Babelfish is awesome...
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr