Mercedes CL600

Does anyone have any info on New MB CL600 with no steering wheel? Please e-mail me snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Thanks Ed

Reply to
E. Smith

Why Ed? Don't you have any arms?

Reply to
Nota Clu

Now why do you want a car with no steering wheel?

Reply to
Tiger

Boy I knew the quality was getting bad, but this is ridiculous !!!!!

Reply to
mcbrue

Gee, that is news. I have not heard anything about the new production CL600 without steering wheel.

I think you might be referring to experimental 1996 Mercedes-Benz F200 which previewed the new styling direction of 21. Century for W220 and W215. F200 does look similar to W215 and C216 in styling so the confusion is understandable.

The links to that F200 are given below:

We are not there yet the day where we no longer need the steering wheel. Wait about ten to twenty years or so.

E. Smith wrote:

Reply to
OM

A testament to MB's design team. Ten years old and still looks modern. (But that's not news, IMO).

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling