Mercedes CL600

Does anyone have any info on New MB CL600 with no steering wheel? Please e-mail me snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Thanks Ed

Why Ed? Don't you have any arms?

Now why do you want a car with no steering wheel?
Boy I knew the quality was getting bad, but this is ridiculous !!!!!
Gee, that is news. I have not heard anything about the new production CL600 without steering wheel.
I think you might be referring to experimental 1996 Mercedes-Benz F200 which previewed the new styling direction of 21. Century for W220 and W215. F200 does look similar to W215 and C216 in styling so the confusion is understandable.
The links to that F200 are given below:
http://www.21stcentury.co.uk/cars/mercedes_benz_f200.asp
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.php?file r.php&carnum05
We are not there yet the day where we no longer need the steering wheel. Wait about ten to twenty years or so.
E. Smith wrote:

A testament to MB's design team. Ten years old and still looks modern. (But that's not news, IMO).
DAS
"OM" < snipped-for-privacy@none.net> wrote in message
news:ltudnaGnLf_dhW3ZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@pcisys.net...