Mercedes CLK 320 Cabriolet (W208) - Registered 01.09.2002

I've just acquired the above vehicle and would like some help on the following: -
1. Nokia 6310i Handsfree Mobile Telephone Kit installation
2. Installation of a CD-Changer
3. PDA Navigation sound routing query
1. As you may know the car has wiring pre-installed for use via the steering wheel, but Mercedes's own kit is circa 750 sterling! - way too much. I was wondering whether you knew of anything available which could take advantage of the wiring/cabling already installed but at a much cheaper cost?
2. The Head Unit is Mercedes's own - an Audio 10 unit and I gather it uses a Fibre-Optic cable to communicate with a CD-Changer. Could you inform me of the correct cable and recommended CD-Changer units which are compatible please?
3. Mecedes's own "Navigation Command Console" is a staggering 1800 and the quality is not much to write home about either. I have purchased a PDA on which I'm running Tom Tom 3 Navigator software utilising a bluetooth satellite receiver and the quality is excellent, plus I can do so much more with a PDA! However I would like to route the sound output from the PDA, from it's headphone socket through the car's two front speakers and have a system which mutes the sound from the head-unit when a voice-generated directional command is output via the PDA, in much the same way as a telemute system for use with mobile telephones - any ideas please?
Thank you in anticipation of your help
This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept by Norton AntiVirus for the presence of computer viruses.
This computer is protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector

Re 1., I would be surprised. A phone installer would probably bypass the Merc system altogether.
You're UK-based?
When I came to specify my (2001) CLK (cab) in Germany for importing into the UK I noticed the pre-wired option, unknown in the UK then. In short, I opted for the Merc hands-free system.
Good decision, despite cost (which was, however, less than in UK).
The annoying thing was that the 6310i -- available some months later -- would not work in it, but the Merc dealer found a wheeze to update the hardware and software for free.