MERCEDES DRIVERS DIG THE HOLE DEEPER

Although English is not my mother tongue it is pretty obvious to me the name is a fake.

Juergen - always eating Sauerkraut and drinking Bavarian Beer before he takes a ride in his MB accompanied by his German shepherd and wife Heidi

Reply to
Juergen .

gee Juergen, you forgot to mention that you were wearing Lederhosen :-)

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

never mind that short trouser shit - Heidi is supposed to be *my* wife

Reply to
atwifa

Ah, no, because on my last trip from Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Castle Neuschwanstein some Schwarzwald bandits stole my Lederhosen!

Jawoll - zad is life!

Juergen - living in a tent and saving for a trailer

P.S.: German shepherd for sale - seeking for Dackel or Pudel

Reply to
Juergen .

Hacker-Pschorr, presumably? Or do you like the stuff with a really ancient history: Weihenstephan?

And is your Sauerkraut made locally, in Poland or in the Czech Republic? Which is best, do you think? I prefer the Polish variety myself, at least as sold under the Krakus name...

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

I think you are both right.

American cars imported from the US (as opposed to those made in Europe) cost more than in the US and are rather pricey for what you get, thus it's a luxury and it's exotic because there are so few of them.

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Did you like Neuschwanstein? What is the best Bavarian beer so I know what to get when I some day take a trip to see the castle? Why do you want to sell the poor dog? You will break his little doggie heart! Does he chew on the car?

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

No - he did not defend my Lederhosen when those Schwarzwald bandids robbed us.

Luckily the bandids did not detect the cuckoo clock...

Juergen

(just to point it out clearly: All my answers in this thread are ironic: I haven't been to Rothenburg ob der Tauber, castle Neuschwanstein or Schwarzwald in the last years, neither do I live in a tent nor a trailer, I have no wife with the name of Heidi and I also do not have a dog, not to speak of a German shepherd - I would never sell any animal living with me; rarely I do eat Sauerkraut and I never ever drink any beer or alcohol before driving and I do not own any cuckoo clock)

Reply to
Juergen .

cost more than in the US and are rather pricey for what you get, thus it's a luxury and it's exotic because there are so few of them.>

In the 80's when I visited the UK frequently I was always amused to see older American cars & trucks on the roads because they looked so out of place. Then I learned they were considered "exotics", and really got a laugh. One of my friends in the Midlands had several 60's era Corvettes which he'd imported and kept in pristine condition. Can't imagine having to feed one at $5.00+ per gallon!

Reply to
Jerry McGeorge

Juergen, you disappoint me. I was hoping for a discussion on the relative merits of Hacker-Pschorr and Weihenstephan beers and the various Sauerkraut types.

Anyway, you must be a fake, as anybody who implies that the Black Forest in Bavaria clearly has never been near Germany. Are you sure you are not an American living in Germantown, Pennsylvania...?...

We have a cuckoo clock in our hall. When buying it I made SURE it was 'kastriert', i.e. had no cuckoo sound as it would guarantee my insanity in an hour...

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

"Juergen ." hat in Betrag news:3FBBE94C.DE9AB1B4 @bigfoot.com dies gedichtet:

Oh, so you are the lucky lad who got the Heidi girl!

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

I live more in the North so I can better talk about Jever

Flensburger
Holsten
and Astra beer
- wrong URL; we want something toenjoy and not to spew! ;-)
- and how &%§(! Lueneburger beer tastes (comparable to Astra cars)!

No, I haven't implied that - I wrote

Castle Neuschwanstein some Schwarzwald bandits
stole my Lederhosen!What you can learn from this is _how_ badGerman economy is - even the Schwarzwald banditshave to leave their homeland to make _business_!

Ok, ok, ok - you got me: My name is Henry Deutschmeister, I live in a tent in Sandpoint, Idaho and do drive a

1990 Hyundai Excel Hatchback which looks like this one

- mine is brown. But one day I will have the money to drive a Mercedes-Benz!

The modern incarnation of the cuckoo clock is here:

Juergen ;-)))

Juergen .

I want the St Pauli Girl!

Reply to
Jerry McGeorge

Unfortunately her family name was not Klum!

Juergen who infact has no wife with the name _Heidi_ - which is a pity as Heidi Klum looks nice... ;-)

P.S.: Hast Du Interesse an einem gescannten Artikel (eine Seite) im foto Magazin 12/1994 bei dem Du abgebildet bist, wie Du Dich auf einen Mac lehnst? Ich bin durch Zufall drauf gestossen und kann ihn Dir (500 KB netto) an Deine Redaktions- email-Adresse schicken.

Reply to
Juergen .

"Jerry McGeorge" hat in Betrag news: snipped-for-privacy@enews3.newsguy.com dies gedichtet:

Been there, watched carefully. Believe me: You do not want the St. Pauli Girl...

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

Oh, NO! Another fantasy dashed!!! What, has she got implants, bad teeth, WHAT????

Reply to
Jerry McG

"Jerry McG" hat in Betrag news: snipped-for-privacy@enews2.newsguy.com dies gedichtet:

The "best before..." date has run out...

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

I'm CRUSHED! (Wait until the boys at McBrue's trailer find out about this....oh, no, they probably drink Busch lite....)

Reply to
Jerry McG

Am crushed!!!! Y'all mean thet sum people duznt think much of us'ns whut lives under tha bridge in tha trailer park !!!! Well we sure duz hav sum gud parties an we'uns knows tha old sayin thet

you caint drive a house but ya kin live in a kar!!!

An ya know them ole republikan bankers wuzn't goin ta loan me know money ta buy a kar, so I paid cash fer it after ah sold tha house an bot tha trailer.

mcbrue budwiserly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
MCBRUE

Perhaps, but those 10 mansionmates are 10 very aggressively physically affectionate uninhibited and absolutely gorgeous members of the opposite sex who could easily be very expensive hookers or Playboy centerfolds but they choose not to because they are wealthy, ethical, picky and classy.

. .
Reply to
greek_philosophizer